Borrowed Time

Horde of Bleeding Hollow-PvP
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Moorid - Resto Druid
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:57 am 

Name: Moorid

Class/Spec: Druid - Resto

History: I began raiding in vanilla on the server Sen’jin with a guild called Villains. While I raided with Villains we progressed through to AQ except for C’thun (due to internal guild drama the guild fell apart before we could full clear.) I was a raider who didn’t miss scheduled raids and eventually became the priest class lead. With the launch of The Burning Crusade and the restructuring of raids we formed a new guild called Rhymes with Orange and we a leading guild on the server (second to kill Illidan and third for Kil’jaeden). We were a tight knit group of people who had raided together for a long time. When Wrath of the Lich King launched we became a more casual raiding guild however we cleared all content during the expansion. With the launch of Cataclysm we transferred to a new server (Maiev) and I was with the guild up until roughly halfway through the Firelands. At this time, due to real life, I took an extended break from the game. I came back when Mists of Pandaria launched and levelled my priest to 90 on another server with some real life friends and played as shadow for a change as I didn’t care for priest healing this expansion. (Clythea on Ysera). In anticipation for Warlords of Draenor I am now back to playing as a healer with a resto druid I have levelled with a friend and enjoy it much more than priest healing.

I guess the TL;DR version is I have been playing World of Warcraft for far too long and have raided through all of the expansions with very few exceptions.

Gear: Armory Link -> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... rid/simple
Gear is sitting at ilvl 502 (highest ilvl of 514 being with a few off spec pieces I have picked up in case you are wondering why my highest ilvl isn’t equipped) Wish it was higher however this late into an expansion without a guild to raid with it is hard to get into any non LFR groups. Every group wants you to have experience and to link and achievement however without being able to get into these groups it makes it hard to get the aforementioned experience.

Combat Log: Unfortunately I do not have a log that I can share.

UI and Add-ons: For Add-ons I use ElvUI to completely reskin the default UI as I find it to be much cleaner. It provides much nicer raid frames which I use in tandem with clique for click casting. I use weak Auras for tracking hots. Also, I run DBM and recount for obvious reasons. I try to not run with a lot of different add-ons because if I have learned one thing in my time raiding it would be that patch day tends to cause a lot of add-ons to not function properly and that causes people to feel gimped because they rely too heavily on them.
http://i.imgur.com/GFLrZlx.jpg

Computer and Internet: I figured it would be easier to just post this as it is going to be exactly what you are after.

Speed test results: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3474089102

Attachments:
File comment: PC info
pc.png
pc.png [ 28.66 KiB | Viewed 15956 times ]

Post subject: Re: Moorid - Resto Druid
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:12 pm 

Thank you for your Application. Odionis will likely be around to review it within the next 24 hours.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:06 pm 
Guild Master

Thank you for your application!

I rehosted your UI screenshot to imgur to make it easier to access. Photobucket likes to resize pictures and it can sometimes make it hard to see everything. I could only get it a bit bigger though.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:46 pm 
Absolutely not a special snowflake

Ichijou wrote:
I could only get it a bit bigger though.

:highfive:

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:29 pm 
Recruitment Officer

Hello!!! I am Odionis as you can tell, I want to first thank you for taking the time to fill out the application. I do apologize for not responding sooner, finals/projects r around the corner again!! I will be going over your application with Darkvampy and will respond here with our decission and any questions.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:58 pm 
Recruitment Officer

Only a couple things we would like, please log out in your resto gear (armory shows u in feral), and what part are you on for the legendary quest chain?

Other than those we want to take you on sunday at 9pm server. We will be doing Garrosh since he is the last boss remaining from this week.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:04 am 

Hey! So I am now logged out in resto gear. As far as the legendary quest chain I am still on sigils. After a very lengthy break I just resubbed on April 16th and this guy only hit 90 a few days after that.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:41 pm 
Recruitment Officer

Thank you for logging out in your resto set, as for your legendary quest chain I will do everything I can to help speed that process along. The next 2 weeks will be somewhat crazy so I will do my very best to log on and help out where it is needed. You have me on realid so if you see i am online and there is somthing you may need help with just message me and I will come to the rescue!!